Project Construction Adjacent to MTA Infrastructures
网赌最好最大平台在成功地解决邻近和代表MTA的各种复杂建筑项目方面有着良好的记录. 我们欢迎任何机会来帮助那些正在考虑MTA发展的客户. 分享我们在开发此类具有挑战性的项目时的风险和回报的经验，是我们相信能为客户的愿景增加价值的地方.
网赌最好最大平台(BCG)经常建议客户，任何在MTA物业200英尺范围内从事建筑活动的公共或私营部门实体都必须向MTA提交计划. MTA’s primary focuses during the plan review are ridership and employee safety, and to ensure that their infrastructure is protected and preserved.
波士顿咨询集团通常参与MTA维护的项目，以帮助公共和私营部门的开发商和承包商，该项目被称为“外部合作伙伴计划(EPP)”。, that provides guidance to designers, 承包商和开发商通过技术实施的项目需要MTA的审查和批准. The private-sector contact is at MTA Adjacency Projects Team, who can be contacted at EPP-Adjacency@mtacd.org.
MTA还为希望改善MTA交通系统作为其项目的一部分或根据当地土地使用/分区法规要求这样做的项目维持一个开发支持团队. BCG已经在许多项目上成功地与面向交通的开发团队(TOD)合作, and they can be reached at TOD@mtacd.org. We highly recommend that they be brought on board particularly during the early development phases.
项目的保险要求可能对邻近MTA基础设施的项目有更多的限制, than anticipated. BCG拥有资源来协助对预期保险成本进行早期评估，这样开发团队就可以将这些成本预测纳入项目预算.
BCG has found that the MTA’s design review process is well defined, with review cycles that are at least 45 days, and can often involve significant revision cycles. Our experience constructing project adjacent to and on behalf of the MTA, 能否协助设计专业人员响应MTA要求的设计参数，并确保他们的合同文件响应MTA评审员的任何反馈.
业主也应该精通MTA的要求，将施加在他们的项目，并应确保相邻的物业协议包括MTA的要求, including additional monitoring devices and access for visual inspections. BCG has assisted with, and in some instances lead, negotiations with adjacent property owners. We stand ready to aid to whatever degree needed.
BCG很擅长识别在MTA基础设施附近执行此类工作所增加的复杂性, 评估额外的成本对建设手段和方法的影响，当然还有可能延长项目进度. What we find often missed is the impact on the tail end of construction; the MTA, even with the guidance of EPP is a methodical and bureaucratic organization. For example, 获得主要项目的入住证有时与MTA项目附属部分的临时入住证挂钩.
Additional costs BCG evaluates and attempts to mitigate during pre-construction procurement:
1. Increased durations in the project schedule ranging from 5% to 20% depending on SOE, foundation, and crane logistics, or by limited access to MTA infrastructure.
2. Increased or required use of MTA flagmen to access portions of the MTA infrastructure.
4. Costs for the MTA mandated Field Inspector(s), who may be required to be on site 4-8 hours per day during any activity adjacent, in or above the MTA’s line of influence for the project.
As mentioned earlier, 施工阶段的工作将受到MTA所要求的广泛保护限制的影响. 这主要是因为它们的许多基础设施已经有几十年的历史，容易受到振动和水渗透的严重破坏.
Measures BCG advance for a successful working relationship with MTA during construction are:
2. Secure all monitoring services well in advance of construction start, including installation of optical and vibration monitoring. Once installed, BCG监督人员要确保与MTA指定的项目经理和/或现场检查员一起安排对安装的施工前检查.
3. 为MTA现场检查员安排座位/工作空间——在所有产生振动的活动(钻井)中，他们通常需要在现场, excavation, etc.) adjacent to MTA infrastructure.
4. BCG项目经理定期与MTA现场检查员分享项目进度，并将他们纳入任何与他们需要监控的工作(SOE和混凝土基础)相关的施工前会议, hoisting adjacent to elevated tracks, etc.).
5. SOE和基础图纸必须经过MTA的审核和批准，然后才能提交给纽约市建筑部门(NYC DOB)。. BCG always includes this as a separate scheduled activity duration, to be tracked in the project schedule.
6. 如果基础项目包括对MTA系统的基础设施改进(新建出口或入口楼梯), tunnel connection, etc.) then heightened interaction with EPP Project Manager is needed.
7. Regardless of the complexity of the MTA component in your construction project, it is important to maintain regular communications with the MTA designated PM from EPP.
b. Even with all our MTA experience BCG personnel continue to ask questions early, inquire about next steps, 记住，成功结束MTA项目的最好方法是在施工的第一天就开始收尾.
i. We continuously work with EPP to learn what policies may have changed, what new check lists are being used by MTA, what forms and departmental procedures may be necessary for your unique location or project scope.
Notifications to MTA:
1. Any time a large piece of equipment is placed within their line of influence, this may include installations well past the SOE, foundations or even the building top-off phases (i.e., landing of roof top equipment, unitized façade components, inserting or removing scissor-lifts, assembling or disassembling hoist, etc.).
2. Also, MTA should be notified of any unforeseen conditions found (i.e., unmarked water pipe into their tunnel, rock in subgrade not anticipated from the geo-technical reports, etc.).
3. Even relatively minor deviations or changes, typically handled as a post approval amendment (PAA) with NYC DOB, should be pre-approved by the MTA. BCG always advocates that to avoid a partial or full stop order from the MTA, it is a best practice to seek approval from MTA first rather than seek forgiveness later. 这种来自MTA的延迟/停止工作订单通常会导致更新图纸和细节的大量重新提交，以获得MTA的批准.